IES engineers and project managers can integrate and operate seamlessly within client organizations and teams to provide a wide range of technical and project management services needed to support capital projects, operations, construction, maintenance, project management, stakeholder management, startup, turnarounds, procurement, or most any project engineering need. IES’s project engineers have many years of combined service to food processing, hydrocarbon, and industrial facilites.
Project Engineering Services
- Project Consulting and Studies
- Project Scoping, Basis of Design, and Scope Development from owner’s perspective
- Project budgeting, project management, construction support and liaison
- Preliminary, Conceptual, and Detailed Design/Engineering
- Regulatory and Compliance Evaluations
- Cost Estimates: Conceptual through detailed construction estimates
- Energy Audits and Optimization
- Coordination, Supervision, Interface, and Liaison of all Project Stakeholders
“IES Engineers and Project Managers can integrate and operate seamlessly within Client Organizations and Teams”
Project Highlight – Blueberry Infusion Plant
Our project management team served as the Client’s project engineer for a green-field engineering, design, construction, and startup of a proprietary blueberry infusion and juice processing facility.